Approved children's mask meets UNE 0065:2020 specifications
Approved children's mask in organic cotton, washable and reusable up to 68 washes.
Masks are becoming an article of protection and prevention against COVID-19. The Ministry of Health has a guide on its use.
In this very interesting post in which we talk about types of children's masks and what you should know
- Reusable double layer mask
- High quality fabric, 100% organic cotton with OEKO-TEXII certificate
- High protection due to its double layer of waterproof and antibacterial fabric
- Resistant to penetration of the water-repellent effect
- Resistant to the penetration of liquids and bacteria under EN-13795 regulations
- Resistant to abrasion, breakage and tension under EN-13795 regulations
- Protection against solid and liquid aerosols
- Aerosol filtration efficiency >94%
- Particle filtration efficiency >93%
- BFE bacterial filtration efficiency >96%
- Breathability <50Pa/cm2
- Latex/natural rubber free. Free of heavy metals, azo dyes and allergies
- No alteration of its properties in the ozone cabin
- Reusable 68 washes at 35º or 58 washes at 60º
- Complies with UNE 0065:2020 specifications
- Complies with the European directive on medical devices according to CEE/93/42 directive
Warning: this is not a medical device within the meaning of directive 93/42 or regulation EU/2017/745 or personal protective equipment within the meaning of regulation EU/2016/425
- Always wash the mask before use
- Before using the mask, wash your hands with soap and water, or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- Adjust the rubber bands with a knot to the desired size
- Place the mask on the face, covering the nose
- Hold the mask by the rubber bands from the outside and hold it, on both sides, behind the ears.
- Lower the bottom to the chin
- Once adjusted, do not touch it with your hands
Removal of the mask:
- Remove gloves if wearing them
- Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution
- Remove the mask holding it by the side rubber bands
- wash your hands again with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution
- Do not place the mask on the chin or forehead, during waiting times or after use.