The best armbands for learning to swim
The safest and most durable cuff on the market.
The Delphin sleeves in Marbella you can find them in our cool store. They are an important point of support in swimming courses for children as young as 3 months, since buoyancy is easily controlled. Delphin Arm Sleeves are also great for leisure time as they offer total safety to parents and to the child himself.
They are easy and quick to place on the upper part of the arm and with a pleasant touch for the child's skin due to the foamed polyethylene used in their manufacture.
We will use 3, 2 or 1 disc in each arm depending on the age and weight of the child. From this point we will progressively remove the sleeves from each arm until without realizing it, and always finding the child stable and safe in the water, he floats by himself.
The discs have buttons that, by pressing one disc with another, are assembled to form a compact body.
THEY DO NOT SWELL= THEY DO NOT PUNCTURE
3, 2 or 1 discs in each arm depending on the age and weight of the child.
- No need to inflate or deflate.
- Impossible to get punctured.
- No sharp corners, which damage the child's face or arms.
- They support up to 60kg. of weight in the water.
- Light, quick to place and pleasant to the touch.
- If they are damaged, their buoyancy does not decrease.
- Difficulty getting out of the arm, by themselves.
- They do not discolor and are resistant to chlorine and salt water.
- They do not contain toxic materials.
- Made in Germany.
- CE marked.
- The muffs are NOT a toy.
- They comply with the European standard EN-71-1.
- They comply with the European standard EN-13138-1.
- Always use under adult supervision.
We take this opportunity to share a post with the essentials of summer