Silicone feeder, healthy alternative to plastic.
This silicone encourager is ideal to promote the transition to solid foods and the independence of the baby.
To the base, easy to grip for the child's little hands, we will adjust the perforated tank in silicone , inside which we will be able to accommodate large pieces of fresh fruit, vegetables, cookies, bread, cheese or other foods.
They are made of soft, high-quality silicone, offering the advantages of this material: they do not absorb odors or flavors, and their shape and texture remain unchanged with use and contact with other substances. They are more resistant to high temperatures so they are suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
It is an essential tool for introducing new flavors and textures into the baby's diet without the risk of drowning, since the child will bite and feed independently, extracting the juice, but retaining the pieces inside the mesh.
Includes a protective hood for better conservation and transport.
It is recommended for children of +6 months.
· Wash before and after each use with clean water and soap.
· Rinse well.
· Dishwasher safe. When put in the dishwasher, use only the top rack.
· Do not use abrasive products or solvents.
· Keep closed and covered when not in use.
· Inspect the product before and after each use. Check both the screw cap and the net before each use. Discard the feeder at the first sign of deterioration or fragility.