Pack of 2 pacifiers!
Exclusive and original design created and manufactured in Denmark by BIBS. They are pacifiers made of PP, without BPA or phthalates, or PVC. They comply with EN1400 and are regularly tested in Denmark by Consumer Lab Denmark. They have also satisfactorily passed the latest tests carried out by our Quality Department in Europe.
This type of pacifier has been sold in Denmark for many decades, and is made from the round, rubber NG teat (the original teat that pacifiers were made with before the anatomical shape was patented), which is the favorite teat in Nordic markets (not so in the rest of Europe, in Spain, for example, we prefer the symmetrical and anatomical teats that are developed and patented a posteriori).
In recent years, the brand's ability to manufacture these pacifiers in fashionable pantones and their robust, matte-looking plastic have made them very popular on the networks.
- The brand recommends changing the pacifier every 6 weeks , since natural rubber (regardless of the brand) when used a lot, inflates and enlarges. And this can cause the child to reject that teat when buying a new pacifier of the same size despite being the same one that was bought.
- Teat: round silicone teat
- 100% free BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Made in Denmark. Complies with the strict EN1400 standard.
- The manufacturer recommends changing the pacifier every 6 weeks.
- It does not include a protective hood.
- We never recommend microwave sterilization. And in this case, as it is a PP pacifier and whose assembly is made with the same rubber as the teat, uncontrolled high temperatures can cause the pacifier to disassemble. Our recommendation is to heat a saucepan of boiling water, remove from the heat and insert the pacifiers for 2-5 minutes.